Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Sony Vegas Pro 13 Layer Problem!

  • Sony Vegas Pro 13 Layer Problem!

    Posted by Josh Paton on May 7, 2014 at 12:24 am

    I have been driven insane by this glitch for months,I just ignored it as it doesn’t happen all the time but I make YouTube videos so I want to be perfect.

    I have no idea what the name of the problem is which makes google searching the problem so much harder but I will describe the problem as best as possible and I even have a picture!

    I use multiple layers in my videos as I do trolling videos which use gameplay and a facecam. In 1 frame out of 1 thousand the video from the layer above replaces the gaming gameplay for 1 frame and goes back to normal! It drives me nuts and you see it on the final rendered video and it is so annoying! Here is a picture

    Please help as soon as possible!

    Josh Paton replied 12 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy