Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Sony Vegas 9.0 media glitching/pixelising and media offline problem.

  • Sony Vegas 9.0 media glitching/pixelising and media offline problem.

    Posted by Kandy Lee on June 6, 2009 at 8:56 am

    Hi there!

    I’m having trouble with Sony Vegas 9.0 and I was hoping someone could help me.

    I recently deleted a codec that was interfering with Sony Vegas when I tried to render a project.

    Since deleting it, all the clips are now rendering, but now the problem is that they look all pixely. Not all of them and not all the time. Just every now and then in the middle of certain clips, they go all glitchy and pixelise themselves.

    Also, I’m having trouble with some of my clips saying ‘media offline.’

    I’ve tried everything I can think of and can’t fix these two problems on my own.

    Help is much appreciated!

    John Rofrano replied 17 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • John Rofrano

    June 6, 2009 at 1:33 pm

    > …but now the problem is that they look all pixely. Not all of them and not all the time. Just every now and then in the middle of certain clips, they go all glitchy and pixelise themselves.

    What format are the source files? This sounds like they are DivX or mpeg4 from YouTube or something like that. Vegas doesn’t support these formats.

    ~jr

    http://www.johnrofrano.com
    http://www.vasst.com

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy