Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Sony Vegas 8 Pro Video Effects Problem

  • Sony Vegas 8 Pro Video Effects Problem

    Posted by Tracey Glenister on February 27, 2008 at 11:12 am

    Today when I opened a video I have been editing I noticed that it has a bump map effect over the top of ALL of it. I have have checked for wayward effects that might have caused the issue and have found none. Anyone know what might have caused this and if so how to remove it?
    Any help anyone can give me on this would be most gratefully received as quite frankly Im pulling my hair out.

    Edward Troxel replied 18 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Edward Troxel

    February 27, 2008 at 1:26 pm

    Look at the effects button above the preview screen. You may have accidentally added the effect to the project that way. If it’s there, just delete it from there. Any effect added to the preview screen will affect the entire project.

    If it’s not there, other places could be on the video track or possibly the Project Media.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy