-
Sony Vegas 7.0 help
Hello I am trying to edit a video i created with fraps in Vegas 7, i recorded the fraps at 60 fps and its about 4 minutes long, when i try and edit the clip in Vegas as soon as i click on the file it freezes Vegas, i can get out of it but i have to reopen it. If i click on another clip i can drag it to edit it but as soon as i click on the other one it will freeze up again, the clip is 3.9gb is that to big? I have a 500gb hard drive with only 50gb left do i need to free up some space. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening i have tryed a few things to fix it but im not very good with figuring this type stuff out. I have tryed a few different ways of getting in to Vegas such as selecting vegas to be the program to open the clip with but everything i try still results in Vegas freezing, if anyone know what this could be i would really appreciate some help.
Thanks a bunch!