-
Sony Vegas 12 tag bug [PLEASE ASSIST ME]
All right, so I bought SV12 some time ago, and it worked fine. I like big projects, so when I saw that a tag feature had been added, I was really excited. So, I opened the program for the first time, opened my files, and tagged those that I needed to, and then closed it and went to sleep. When I opened it again, I started making subclips, because I like to make one of every scene in the video, so whenever a new scene appears, I create a subclip, which is why the tags would really help me out, because when you have 3000+ clips, organizing becomes a huge pain. However, when I put them into the tag folder, saved, and closed the program, and opened it later, the tags were gone! The subclips were still there, but the folder I had made and all was gone. This happens everytime. The tags from the first time I opened it are still there, but nothing else.
I use build 563.Note: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, since this is the first time I’m here.
Sorry, there were no replies found.