Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Premiere Pro Select multiple transitions in Premiere Pro

• Select multiple transitions in Premiere Pro

• Stephan Heiniger

September 11, 2021 at 7:34 pm

Thanks Ann and Oliver. But that’s not gonna work for me. I’d like to key+drag to select certain transitions. There’s already a couple of feature requests pending at Adobe. But they don’t seem to give a …lot of attention to those. Should be easy to implement. Avid can do this, Blackmagic can do this. FCPX isn’t an option for me. But thanks for the help anyway!

• Oliver Peters

September 11, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Wait, actually I think you can. Select the first transition. They Shift+select the others. Make sure that the transitions are highlighted/selected, not the cut points. Then right-click and “Set Transition Duration” and enter the value. You do have to Shift+select one each one to get a group, but after that it’s a global change to the selected transitions. The one caveat is that if you applied a bunch of default 4-frame crossfades it will get a bit touchy to carefully select the transition without accidentally selecting anything else.

• Stephan Heiniger

September 12, 2021 at 6:10 am

Yeah… That’s how I do it now… Selecting them one after the other. “Clicking on each single one of them”. That’s what sucks so much especially if I’m working with 12 Audiotracks and I want to change the fade from 4f to 10f for all of them.

• Stephan Heiniger

September 12, 2021 at 6:25 am

Here’s a feature request at Adobe. Maybe you find the time to vote for it..

Thanks for replying so quickly and creatively!

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/43571349-select-transitions-for-multiple-clips-at-once

Viewing 11 - 14 of 14 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy