Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Second Display for imac10,1 with mini display port (OS 10.6.7) –> Dell model p2311Hb 24inch

  • Second Display for imac10,1 with mini display port (OS 10.6.7) –> Dell model p2311Hb 24inch

    Posted by Dave Chavinsky on July 30, 2011 at 11:22 pm

    I have a mini display adapter connected to a vga cord which connects via vga to the dell monitor. The display doesn’t showed up and I’ve tried everything I can think of.

    What I REALLY want to do is have my macbook pro hooked up as a secondary monitor. I have the vga to dvi adapter to make that happen.

    • MacBookPro4,1 – 2.5Ghz – intel core 2 duo – NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT -1680×1050 resolution

    advice? please and thanks!

    Dave Chavinsky replied 15 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy