Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Scrolling Text for Vegas 8.0

  • Scrolling Text for Vegas 8.0

    Posted by Ken Kim on February 17, 2008 at 5:17 pm

    In Vegas 8.0, I’m trying to get a whole bunch of text from a default text box into a scrolling text box but I don’t know how to quickly transfer the text. I want to ultimately scroll about 100 lines of text. Thanks for any help.

    Edward Troxel replied 18 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Edward Troxel

    February 17, 2008 at 6:16 pm

    Copy/Paste (CTRL-C/CTRL-V) should work. However, you could just set the standard text generator to scroll. On the positioning tab you just need a couple of keyframes – one with the text just off the screen on the bottom and the other with the text just off the screen on the top.

    Edward Troxel
    JETDV Scripts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy