Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Reverse telecine for DV NTSC transferred from 16mm: interlacing problem

  • Reverse telecine for DV NTSC transferred from 16mm: interlacing problem

    Posted by Chris Dukes on August 16, 2006 at 10:59 am

    I did a reverse telecine in Cinema Tools at F2 Only, Style 1, Field A. I wanted it to conform to 24fps. It worked well accept that every fourth frame is interlaced and I don’t want any of them to be. I tried it with several different settings and this seemed to be the best one. I thought about exporting the footage as Uncompressed 8-Bit and de-interlacing it before doing the reverse telecine but I’m not sure how good an idea that is. Thanks for any advice.

    Mech

    Chris Dukes replied 20 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy