Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Rendering Issues

  • Rendering Issues

    Posted by Katrina Quinn on May 16, 2011 at 6:49 pm

    I am a rookie at this whole program and at computers. I have tried to read the other posts but don’t know enough to fix my problems.
    I have successfully rendered 3 videos from sony vegas 8.0 to Architect pro 5.0. Now I am trying to render more and they start into the process and quit saying I don’t have enough memory. I have video, pictures, effects, music, etc. I am rendering in MPEG 2 with NTSC video stream. My audio does fine rendering but my video stream does not. Any Ideas?

    Thanks
    Katrina

    Tudor “ted” jelescu replied 15 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy