Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Rendering 720 24p Multicam fronm Citidisk HD

  • Rendering 720 24p Multicam fronm Citidisk HD

    Posted by American Arts tv on March 5, 2007 at 6:17 pm

    Hi,

    I’m shooting 720 24p to a Citidisk HD which records in 1.8 gig files. I’ve tried the easy setup in FCP 5.1.4 but still get render lines. I need to
    use Multicam function and when I import the files I get the dreaded message that I need to use the media manager and copy the files. When I use the Media Manager to copy I still need to render in the timeline. Is this correct?

    Is there any way around rendering or copying?

    American Arts tv replied 19 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy