Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Rendering

  • Rendering

    Posted by James Peake on April 2, 2013 at 8:36 am

    Hi all,

    I’m very new to Sony Vegas and editing so be warned haha…

    My problem is, when I render my video clip of 7 minutes to either 1080 or 720p hd the end result is lag, but in the preview window it’s fine?!? So is it my laptop that can’t handle this? It’s a acer aspire 5750 i5 processor and 8gb or ram operating on windows 7 64 bit….

    So is there any better settings I can use, the video was shot in 1080p on a drift hd….I’m wanting to get the best quality for you-tube..

    Help will be very much appreciated

    Thanks
    James

    Mike Kujbida replied 13 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Mike Kujbida

    April 2, 2013 at 12:51 pm

    You don’t say what version of Vegas you’re using or what format you’re rendering to.
    The usual recommendation is to use the Internet 720 or 1080 preset found under the MainConcept or Sony AVC mp4 template. Which one to choose depends on your version of Vegas.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy