Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Render 5.1 Audio and HD 50p or 4K not possible?

  • Render 5.1 Audio and HD 50p or 4K not possible?

    Posted by Michael Jungvid on March 28, 2019 at 4:26 pm

    I am using vegas pro 15 and just got another camera that record 5.1 audio but it seems Vegas Pro cannot render this without loosing the 5.1 channels. It will render 5.1 audio in 1080i but not 50p or 4K.

    What’s up with this (really annoying btw) and if this is not possible in vegas what would I need to get it done, Is there like a plug in or some other software I can get?

    Michael Jungvid replied 7 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy