Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › RED in Premiere CC – Blackmagic Playback Not Working

  • RED in Premiere CC – Blackmagic Playback Not Working

    Posted by Robert Nield on May 22, 2014 at 1:32 pm

    I’m working in Premiere CC with 5K Red files and I can’t seem to playback onto the external monitor through the Blackmagic card. I managed to find the source of the problem – it’s something to do with the Sequence Settings within Premiere. I can playback on the external monitor when I change the settings to a lower resolution, but the highest resolution that works is 2K. Does anyone have any advice?

    Post production is not an afterthought

    Tero Ahlfors replied 12 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Tero Ahlfors

    May 23, 2014 at 3:44 am

    You can only output what your I/O supports.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy