Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Reading files from HMC150 on my Mac

  • Reading files from HMC150 on my Mac

    Posted by Anne Thompson on April 3, 2009 at 7:43 am

    I hope you can help! I just got the HMC150 and I cant figure out how to find the files on my computer. When i connect the camera to my MacBookPro after shooting 2 clips, i get the folling folders and files on my computer– but none of them seem to be video:

    Private>AVCHD>AVCHDTN>Thumb.TDT and Thumb.TID

    Private>AVCHD>BDMV>

    CLIPINF>00000.CPI and oooo1.CPO
    INDEX.BDM
    MOVIFOBI.BDM
    Playlist>00000.MPL
    STREAM>00000.MTS and 00001.MTS

    if you can help I will be so thankful!

    Rick Scheeser replied 17 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy