Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › raw images in CS2

  • raw images in CS2

    Posted by Difliz on October 7, 2007 at 3:49 am

    I have CS2 (as part of Creative Suite 2) on my Desktop (XP) as well as on my notebook (Vista) installed. Everything worked fine, until one day Vista didn’t respond, Microsoft made me format my harddrive and re-installed Vista. Since then, when I go into PS on my notebook, Bridge doesn’t give me the tiny images (thumbnails) of my raw images any more, only those of photos taken in JPG. To see what I have on a file, I have to open each single picture. It’s an absolute nightmare. I un-installed Creative Suite 2 and re-installed it, but it doesn’t help. Any suggestions?

    Ulla

    Richard Harrington replied 18 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Richard Harrington

    October 15, 2007 at 8:45 pm

    Look in Bridge preferences…

    trash your thumbnauil cache and renerate

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy