Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Blackmagic Design › Questions about Teranex 3D Processor and HD-SDI->HDMI converter

  • Questions about Teranex 3D Processor and HD-SDI->HDMI converter

    Posted by Stefan Koch on June 4, 2012 at 1:04 pm

    I would like to use the Teranex 3D Processor in one of my upcoming projects.
    Yet there are some questions which need clarification, I hope you can help me.

    Which 3-D Input Formats are supported?
    Line-Interlaced 3-D
    Checkerboard 3-D
    DualStream 3-D
    SideBySide 3-D
    SideBySide 50% squeezed 3-D
    Top-Down 3-D
    Top-Down 50% squeezed 3-D
    Framepack 3-D

    Into which 3-D output formats can be converted?
    Line-Interlaced 3-D
    Checkerboard 3-D
    DualStream 3-D
    SideBySide 3-D
    SideBySide 50% squeezed 3-D
    Top-Down 3-D
    Top-Down 50% squeezed 3-D
    Framepack 3-D

    Is there an option for parallel operation?
    I have one signal source 1920×1200 (e.g. FramePack) and would like to output to dualstream HD-SDI and Line-Interlace HDMI.
    Is this possible?

    Also I am thinking about using the HD-SDI->HDMI Miniconverters.
    Can anyone confirm that the output HDMI Signal is compatible to Epson EB-G5750 projectors?

    Thank you guys in advance 🙂
    Stefan

    Stefan Koch replied 14 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy