-
Question: 4K Video – Aspect Ratio of 1 x 148 w/ Clock Display
I need to export an 11 hour sequence for a client at 4K resolution. This is going to be a big ass file. The client has just requested that the aspect ratio for the video match that of the display wall it will be presented on.
The ratio that the video must be delivered to them is 4 x 148. The current ratio for the sequence is 4096 x 2160. If I am not mistaken, FCPX does not allow the ability to have custom aspect ratios.
Furthermore, in the far right hand corner I have implemented a clock that starts at 8:00 PM and goes all the way through 7:00 PM.
Please see the link below to help give a better idea as to what the screen will look like for all 11 engrossing hours.
LINK: https://imgur.com/BrVPzpw
Here is the issue that I am having. How should I export this video?
Should I omit the clock on the top right of the frame throughout the FCP export, and overlay it on the exported sequence when rendering via After Effects with the custom aspect ratio?
This is going to take well over a week to export, and I have to room for mistakes. I might be making this more difficult than it really is.
If you read through this, thank you. I look forward to hearing your guys thoughts.