Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › Protools 10 OMF import from premiere cs6 problem linking files

  • Protools 10 OMF import from premiere cs6 problem linking files

    Posted by Esteban Uriarte on March 20, 2013 at 10:12 pm

    Hi
    I am having a problem importing an OMF file generated in Premiere CS6 into protools 10.
    The file imports but the clips are not linked and the project manager can not find them.
    I can’t work out a solution.
    If anyone has experoenced the problem and has a solution will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks

    TV Producer, Director
    Argentina

    Michael Phillips replied 13 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Michael Phillips

    March 21, 2013 at 12:46 am

    I don’t know how many Pro Tools users are on this particular forum. You might have better luck on one of the Avid Community forums for Pro tools at avid.com.

    But I could be wrong.

    Michael

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy