Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums VEGAS Pro Problems Rendering in Vegas 12 (10 working fine) after fresh Windows 10 install

• Problems Rendering in Vegas 12 (10 working fine) after fresh Windows 10 install

Dave Petteruto updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 3 Posts
  • Dave Petteruto

March 19, 2022 at 6:35 pm

Hello Everyone, I’ve been using Vegas 12 for several years, but after a hard drive wipe & fresh Windows 10 install, my Vegas Pro 12 will not render properly, but my Vegas Pro 10 will. Vegas 10 seems to be working fine with most rendering options but in Vegas 12 the only render options that seem to work are those under the “MainConcept AVC/AAC (*.mp4,*avc) category. When I start to render, the render window clocks/timers start running, but the video preview screen stays black and the rending clocks/timers just keep on running. The only way I can get out of it is to force quit. I also used to use the “Video4YouTube” plugin quite often and now that only works in Vegas 10 as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Dave Petteruto

March 20, 2022 at 6:52 pm

Since my original post, Vegas 12 has gotten really buggy and only responded better after rebooting the computer.

I also re-installed Vegas 12, but I’m having the same issues.

Sorry, but I couldn’t figure out how to edit my post.

• Dave Petteruto

March 20, 2022 at 7:26 pm

I seem to have figured out the problem. Once I turned “GPU acceleration of video processing” to “Off” things started working fairly normally again. Hopefully, this may help someone else in the future.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy