Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Problem With 3D Layers…HELP!!!!

  • Problem With 3D Layers…HELP!!!!

    Posted by Bslaybaugh on May 17, 2007 at 8:08 pm

    Hey all,
    I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able to figure this out so if you can help me i would greatly appreciate it. Why is it that when i convert a vector layer (Text, AI file, etc.) to a 3D layer it becomes blurry even though i don’t have DOF turned on on my camera? This has been bugging me for a while now. Thanks in advance if you can help. God bless.

    -bslaybaugh

    Bslaybaugh replied 19 years, 4 months ago 15,177 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Bslaybaugh

    May 17, 2007 at 9:39 pm

    I’ve already done that. I have motion blur on the layer too but it still does it even when it’s not moving. I’m not sure what it is.

    p.s. thanks for the reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy