Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Premiere Fails to Export 4k Video

  • Premiere Fails to Export 4k Video

    Posted by Joe Doyle on January 23, 2020 at 7:39 am

    Premiere Pro 2019
    iMac (27in, Late-2015)
    16gb RAM
    Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB

    I have a 7:14 long sequence with a LR Stereo mix, a subtitle layer, and a layer of color corrected 4k media.

    My computer has not been able to begin a successful export.

    To problem solve, I am exporting the sequence by section which is, surprisingly, working well and moving along very fast. The first two sections took over 10min each, but the subsequent sections have all exported 10-40sec in 1-3min. …WTF?

    What are the limitations of my iMac because f&#k if I understand.

    Joe Doyle replied 6 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy