Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › plugin ae to 2d to 3d convert

  • plugin ae to 2d to 3d convert

    Posted by Ofer Shron on August 27, 2013 at 11:49 am

    I slicer 2D to 3D conversion.
    fx glasses gives a solution medium. What ae plugin to aim to a better conversion.
    Thank you.

    Ofer Shron replied 13 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Todd Kopriva

    August 27, 2013 at 8:38 pm

    I don’t understand.

    ———————————————————————————————————
    Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
    After Effects quality engineering
    After Effects team blog
    ———————————————————————————————————

  • Ofer Shron

    August 27, 2013 at 8:56 pm

    Sorry for my English. I am looking for in a quality way to convert 2D video to 3D video (3D TV).
    I am looking for a plugin to do collaboration with 3D glasses effect. Good conversion.
    Thank you

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy