- February 3, 2018 at 7:49 pm
I am applying a plain effector to a cloner full of simple triangles and have already applied the Color Shader to each of the materials of the shapes within the Cloner.
* I have set the Cloner color to black.
* Color Mode is on
*Blending Mode is Default
* Tried toggling Alpha/Strength
* All of this does nothing and I am completely lost…
The effector is effecting Rotation/Position/Scale, but this color idea is not working like seen in other tutorials. Please help.
- February 3, 2018 at 9:19 pm
Could you provide a link to the specific tutorial you are trying to follow, and describe exactly what you are trying to accomplish?
- February 4, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Nevermind! I figured it out.
I had to apply the color shader to each of the materials first before adding the effector. Weird issue but nonetheless it worked.
- February 4, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Great. Thanks for following up.
Log in to reply.