Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › Photoshop for Video – Lesson 4 Creating Perfect Alpa Channel

  • Photoshop for Video – Lesson 4 Creating Perfect Alpa Channel

    Posted by Sylvia Jordan on May 4, 2012 at 9:44 pm

    Hello, Documentary Editor learning Photoshop to work with After Effects, I work on FCP and AVID. I am doing the lessons in the book (Photoshop For Video, 4th), following the steps but not sure how they will relate to the footage/stills I will use. Anyway, on page 80 in book, step 5, what is the composite layer, I don’t understand and because I am missing this step, I can not move to the next one. Thanks. The project I am working on will have a lot of personal photos, need to understand how Photoshop will help me Enjoying the book and the lessons, I can follow the steps, but not sure I am understanding how these lessons will help me with the doc I will be working on. Really need some experts. Thank you.

    Sylvia Jordan replied 14 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy