- July 28, 2016 at 4:28 pm
On my pc many .psd files. One of them quite huge approximately 100mb, it didn’t open by application. I saw a message: Unexpected End of File error. Is there any photoshop repair method for such error?
- August 30, 2016 at 2:38 pm
Tool is not bad, I’ll try.
- September 28, 2016 at 5:42 pm
As a resolutions might be…
– opening your file in another version of Adobe Photoshop
– check the file for viruses
– try to open another .psd file in your version of program
If nothing of written can’t assist you, then you may apply https://www.repairtoolbox.com/photoshoprepair.html Photoshop Repair Toolbox
Log in to reply.