Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › Photo enlargement & division for printing

  • Photo enlargement & division for printing

    Posted by Dick Rosebud on September 5, 2007 at 3:25 pm

    I’d like to take a photo and enlarge (resize) it to several feet width and height. I want to print out 8

    Dick Rosebud replied 19 years ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Richard Harrington

    September 5, 2007 at 10:12 pm

    There is no easy way

    If you need to enlarge the photo drastically.. look at Smart Scale or Genuine Fractals

    Work with a print bureau and tell them what you want to do

  • Dick Rosebud

    September 6, 2007 at 3:17 am

    Thanks! Has no one tried this ghetto technique of blowing an image up wall-size and slicing it into standard 8

  • Richard Harrington

    September 6, 2007 at 4:52 am

    Tried.. yes

    Got results worth a darn. no

    If you are going wall sized… you better have a hi res original and a pretty powerful computer with a ton of storage

  • Dick Rosebud

    September 6, 2007 at 5:21 am

    Shucks. I’ll have to try. Thanks again Richard.

  • Dick Rosebud

    September 17, 2007 at 5:04 am

    If you google mosaic poster program, there are apps. This is just what I wanted: https://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy