Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums VEGAS Pro Pan/Crop kills Vegas 18

• Pan/Crop kills Vegas 18

Dave Turnidge updated 1 day, 20 hours ago 5 Members · 9 Posts
  • Dave Turnidge

September 13, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Open the Pan/Crop window. First, it doesn’t follow where the main window thumb is. Second, attempting to manually change the thumb position in the p/c window and instant death to V18.

• Graham Bernard

September 13, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Dave, this is Bug generated by the Default option in Preferences > Editing for, Collapse Loop Region Selection When No Time Selection Is Present”. Yes very odd indeed. Uncheck that and you should be good to go. This is not a solution. This has been reported to VegasSoftware Developers.

• Steve Rhoden

September 13, 2020 at 8:37 pm

The Vegas development team are aware of this and an update will be available soon to sort this out along with other issues.

• Tim Wilson

September 13, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Hi @grahambernard

I had seen that that markup redraw issue in the main feed preview, but when I came to look at it here, it’s gone. Try reloading the page, and let me know if you see it looking right now too.

Maybe a passing error where the page loaded before the code had finished parsing? I’ll keep watching it.

(btw, have y’all tried the @ feature? It’s not complete yet, so we haven’t been tooting the horn about it, but people get notified if you “@” them, which makes it easier to track replies. Kinda slick, but as I mentioned, we’re still building that out….

thx,

tw

• Graham Bernard

September 14, 2020 at 1:07 am

Hi @Tim Wilson, thanks for that. G

• Dave Turnidge

September 14, 2020 at 1:50 am

thank you. Completed the project… Looking forward to the fix…

• Graham Bernard

September 14, 2020 at 5:17 am

You’re very welcome David. Good to work with you over SKYPE on this. I’m sure there WILL be good news as the Engineers work on this Bugster 😉!

• Dimitrios Papadimitriou

September 16, 2020 at 9:30 am

I have that option checked off but i still cant get the trimmer to appear in the preview window. Ok I got rid of the preview over the trimmer now it works

• Dave Turnidge

September 22, 2020 at 2:09 am

AND>>> The bug has been fixed with the latest release!! Yea!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can. Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy