Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Nvidia Quadro FX 4500 – Premiere Pro CS3 and After Effects CS3

  • Nvidia Quadro FX 4500 – Premiere Pro CS3 and After Effects CS3

    Posted by Sharon Arnold on January 26, 2010 at 8:22 am

    Hello Everybody 🙂
    My English is not very good 🙁
    Sorry Ahead!!!
    I’m new with quadro cards, tell me how to setup this card correctly. I want to render my videos, effects with this card but my PC render only with CPU 🙁
    I have been seeing that the drivers are trouble ?!
    I download the lasteast drivers from nvidia, but this drivers not certified for Adobe Premiere and After Effects 🙁
    I use Windows XP Pro x64bit 🙁
    I think for Vista sp1 x64 but this card support directx 9.0 ?!
    Please tell me, what type of download to chose ?!
    Quadro Partner Certified Driver ?!
    I look but this drivers is only for x86 – 32bit 🙁
    I use 8gb of ram!!!
    Please tell me for others type of download …
    Graphics, performance ?!
    I’m new with this cards and i don’t know nothing about this cards 🙁
    Beg you…Help me 🙁
    Thank you ahead

    Tim Kolb replied 16 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Tim Kolb

    January 30, 2010 at 10:02 pm

    I’m not sure if XP 64 is certified for Adobe products at all, so I’d say to load the 191.78 driver for XP64 and see if that gives you trouble or not.

    The card is now a couple revs back so no new testing has been done on it.

    The only system I have with a 4500 in it is a 32 bit system so I’m guessing those drivers go back more than one or two versions.

    TimK,
    Director, Consultant
    Kolb Productions,

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy