Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT

  • Russell Lasson

    February 13, 2008 at 9:46 pm

    I’d suggest the 8800GT.

    https://barefeats.com/york2.html

    -Russ

    Russell Lasson
    Kaleidoscope Pictures
    Provo, UT

  • Chris Wasmer

    February 14, 2008 at 5:29 am

    thanks. good article.

  • Larry Martin

    February 23, 2009 at 4:58 pm

    I have one of the older Mac Pro’s (bought it in April 2007). I now have to replace my overheating ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB. I need something that will help with FCP, Motion, AE, etc, but will also work well with some of the games I play in XP (GTA, and Team Fortress 2). I’m not partial to nVidia or ATI. I just need a comparable replacement ASAP. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy