Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › No audio scrub after FCP update

  • No audio scrub after FCP update

    Posted by Jonathan Capra on December 11, 2009 at 4:10 am

    We have two of the most recent model MacPro towers with AJA Kona LHe cards. I recently updated Final Cut from 6.0.5 to 6.0.6 and now audio scrubbing seems to be disabled.

    Anyone have an idea?

    Gary Adcock replied 16 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Arnie Schlissel

    December 11, 2009 at 5:23 am

    And what happens when you re-enable it?

    Arnie
    Post production is not an afterthought!
    https://www.arniepix.com/

  • Jonathan Capra

    December 11, 2009 at 5:27 am

    It’s something I’ve NEVER thought to disable willingly, so I am not even sure where to enable it (assuming the issue does lie in a prefs setting). Do you know where that setting is? I could not find it… Thanx!

  • Stuart Simpson

    December 11, 2009 at 10:40 am

    -Stuart
    7 MacPros – Kona 3, Kona LH & Kona LHi
    1 G5 – Kona LH
    xbox360, Wii, PSP, PS3
    https://www.speak.co.uk

  • Gary Adcock

    December 11, 2009 at 3:21 pm

    [Jonathan Capra] “We have two of the most recent model MacPro towers with AJA Kona LHe cards. I recently updated Final Cut from 6.0.5 to 6.0.6 and now audio scrubbing seems to be disabled.
    “

    Updating the software will reset the Preferences.

    did you try resetting the Prefs to allow for scrubbing?

    gary adcock
    Studio37
    HD & Film Consultation
    Post and Production Workflows for the Digitally Inclined
    Chicago, IL

    https://library.creativecow.net/articles/adcock_gary/AJAIOHD.php

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy