Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › New to Vegas 10 questions.

  • New to Vegas 10 questions.

    Posted by Scott Hicks on January 25, 2013 at 2:00 am

    Just received my new boxed version of Vegas 10 Pro but I have just a couple quick questions. I’m used to Vegas 5 so this is a big jump for me.

    1. Vegas 5 used to show all the frames in the timeline and they filled in detail as you zoomed in but in 10 it’s only showing 3 frames and everything else is blank, big gaps in between. I can’t find anything in the settings to change it so hopefully someone can help me do this.

    2. DVD Arch 5.2 is supposed to be able to burn Blu-Ray but it doesn’t really say anything about it in the settings. Am I missing something here? I was going to order a Blu-Ray burner but want to make sure it’s ready for it before I do.

    Steve Rhoden replied 13 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Steve Rhoden

    January 25, 2013 at 3:28 am

    1. Go into Preferences and under the Video tab, you will see
    Thumbnails to show in Video Events… Set it to All.

    2. DVD Architect 5.2 can burn BluRay (version 6 is now available),
    Go to File then Properties, and under the properties tab, select
    the Disc format as Blu-Ray.

    Steve Rhoden
    (Cow Leader)
    Film Editor & Compositor.
    Filmex Creative Media.
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia
    1-876-832-4956

  • Scott Hicks

    January 25, 2013 at 3:45 am

    Cool, thank you Steve!
    SH

  • Steve Rhoden

    January 25, 2013 at 4:00 am

    No Prob.

    Steve Rhoden
    (Cow Leader)
    Film Editor & Compositor.
    Filmex Creative Media.
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia
    1-876-832-4956

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy