New AJA Adobe CS6 plug-ins for Mac and Windows now available!
New AJA Adobe CS6 plug-ins v10.4.1 for Mac and v 10.3.2 for Windows now available! The updated plug-ins add many new and exciting features and improvements for AJA hardware working in conjunction with Adobe CS6.
- Supports Adobe Premiere Pro 6.0.2 on Mac.
- Adds DNX HD 145 capture to the AJA Capture plug-in in Premiere Pro. Files are captured in QuickTime .mov wrapper.
- Adds T-TAP support to Adobe CS6 applications on Mac.
- Adds Auto Detection of attached deck raster size, frame rate, and Drop Frame (DF) or Non Drop Frame (NDF) status. This auto detection feature is now the default setting in the AJA Device Control Dialog. Users will no longer need to set these settings before capturing or Exporting to Tape. If the Auto detection must be overridden for some reason, the user may still manually set the AJA Device Control plug-in to a speci”c frame rate and DF/NDF status.
Note: When changing from a DF tape to an NDF tape on the same deck, with the Premiere Pro capture window open, the NDF/DF status may not be picked up correctly. If this happens, the timecode values seen in the Premiere Pro capture window may be incorrect.
- This Issue will NOT affect users unless they are changing between DF and NDF tapes on the same deck, in the same Premiere Pro Capture session.
- To Avoid This: Always give the new tape a new name in the ‘Tape Name’ dialog that appears when changing tapes and be sure to let the new tape spool up all the way before clicking the ‘OK’ button on the dialog.
- To Fix This: Close the Premiere Pro capture window and reopen it.
- Photoshop and After Effects plug-ins have now changed. Rather than setting raster size, framerate, and framebuffer colorspace in the plug-in dialog, the plug-in will now simply use the user speci”ed settings in the AJA Control Panel.
- Capture of Audio Only and Video Only “les now works in Premiere Pro.
The new plug-ins can be found in the Downloads section of the AJA website:
Please be sure to read the release notes completely to ensure proper installation.
AJA Video Systems, Inc.
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
Sorry, there were no replies found.