Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Need Clarification for JVC GY HD110U to FCP 5.1 – Problems with HD capturing?

  • Need Clarification for JVC GY HD110U to FCP 5.1 – Problems with HD capturing?

    Posted by Dw1003 on October 17, 2006 at 6:56 pm

    I’m starting up my new video production company and need to know whether JVC GY HD110U to FCP is going to be that big of a problem.
    as I understand it, I need to wait for FCP 5.2 for native 24p HD editing. I’m going to be using the JVC BR HD50U deck. I’ll also be using the
    JVC DR HD100-80 on camera hard drives…
    can anyone school me on the potenial problems I’m facing…

    Shane Ross replied 19 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy