Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Premiere Pro MultiCam Edit: How do I only select a specific camera on my timeline?

• MultiCam Edit: How do I only select a specific camera on my timeline?

Ann Bens updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • Brand Savant

June 8, 2022 at 4:28 pm

I have a made a bunch of camera edits using the multicamera feature on premiere, but I now need to change the scale of a specific camera (and you want to select all clips that are camera 2). Is there away to only select MC2 rather than both MC2 and MC1? Excuse the grammar and the phrasing I have dyslexia, a language processing disorder, and sometime it’s hard to phrase technical issues.

• Michael Harrington

June 8, 2022 at 4:43 pm

I’m working in multi-cam and when I select the shot in the timeline that is on Cam 3 for example, go to viewer and pull down the Effects tab and make adjustments to scale, etc. it’s reflected in the clip, Cam 3, in the timeline. It’s just that easy.

I understand difficulties in learning, if possible simply search web for Premiere Pro Multi-Cam and you’ll find plenty of info and how to.

• Brand Savant

June 8, 2022 at 4:48 pm

But what if you want to select all clips in the timeline that are camera 2 (if there are like 100 clips that you have to fix).

• Brand Savant

June 8, 2022 at 5:01 pm

But what if you want to select all clips in the timeline that are camera 2 (if there are like 100 clips that you have to fix).

• Ann Bens

June 8, 2022 at 10:18 pm

You dont select the clips in the timeline but go to the camera source clip and add the Transform effect as a Source clip effect and adjust the scale.

(former Master Clip Effect).

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy