-
MPEG-2 Program Streams
Dear Cow,
I did a brief internet search, did a brief Cow search, found some info… BUT: How does one generate an MPEG-2 file in which the audio is embedded in the video (ie one single file contains both video and audio) but is a Program stream and not a Transport stream? Maybe this is really a Compressor question, not sure… when you export from FCP using Compressor, and you go into the Inspector settings, there is a button in the Extras setting that you can select that turns the extension from an m2v to an m2t – and the audio is embedded. Apparently, this file is not the correct kind I’m supposed to be sending someone in Australia via their upload site. She keeps saying, “No, we want an MPEG-2 !” ANd she forwarded some tech. specs. in which they request an MPEG-2 Program stream. I read online that there is a file type with the extension m2p, which apparently IS an MPEG2 Program stream.
Anyone know how I might export from FCP and make this file type? Can Compressor do it? OR do I need a different piece of 3rd party software to do it?
Thanks in advance.
-Sam