Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Motion › Motion 4: Countdown

  • Motion 4: Countdown

    Posted by Kyle Shirley on April 8, 2010 at 9:09 pm

    I was trying to create a countdown in Motion 4, I used the timecode generator and the format in which i did it in is Min. sec. milisec. i had to create a individual generator foreach min and for each milisec per sec. It was very painstaking and each time i duplicated the generator the out# would reset to like 1785 instead of 0. I was wondering if:
    1.) there is an easier way in general?
    2.)can i apple a txt or other parameter to all of my generators at once?
    3.)is there a way to lock the generator’s parameters so when i copy the out # doesn’t reset

    Kyle Shirley replied 16 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy