Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Monitoring HVX200 Audio

  • Monitoring HVX200 Audio

    Posted by Robin Mortarotti on October 25, 2009 at 4:18 am

    I am unable to hear audio through my headphones when they’re plugged into the headphone jack on the Panasonic HVX200 camera. The headphones work fine on other equipment. The camera records audio, but it’s easy to distort it.

    I have checked all setting, connectors and been through the cameras menus, but can’t find any reason for the problem.

    The camera was working fine a day ago though.

    Any suggestions? Thank you.

    Robin Mortarotti

    Steve Eisen replied 16 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Steve Eisen

    October 25, 2009 at 2:32 pm

    First thing I would check is the volume control.

    Steve Eisen
    Eisen Video Productions
    Board of Directors
    Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy