Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › MC 2.5 project bins won’t open on my Xpress Pro 4.1

  • MC 2.5 project bins won’t open on my Xpress Pro 4.1

    Posted by Chaz Shukat on May 6, 2007 at 5:31 pm

    I just tried to transfer a project that originated on MC 2.5 onto my Xpress Pro 4.1 system running on PC. The bins all appeared when I opened the project after dragging the project from the thumb drive to my Avid Projects file, but I could not open the bins. I also tried creating a new project and dragging the bins into it and same result. I then tried to import the bins and it said that the .avb file was not supported. Is it a matter of my Xpress Pro being too old a version or what?

    Thanks in advance,

    C=-

    Chaz S.

    Wes Plate replied 19 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy