Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Canon DSLR Cameras › Manual Lens, Still have Aperture control on the 60D. What?

  • Manual Lens, Still have Aperture control on the 60D. What?

    Posted by Oded Helman on April 28, 2011 at 4:42 pm

    Hi, I got my first Prime Lens for my 60D, it’s an Olympus Zuiko 28mm 3.5 Lens

    so the thing is, when I hook the Lens up, I thought I wasn’t suppose to have any more Aperture control on the Camera itself but just through the Lens. But it appears that the Camera’s Aperture control now goes from 1.4-4.0. What does it mean, and should it be set in any specific way?

    Thanks, Oded

    Oded Helman replied 15 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy