Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › LH Audio breaking up and unable to go back to 2.0

  • LH Audio breaking up and unable to go back to 2.0

    Posted by Dave Beaty on July 27, 2006 at 8:40 pm

    Today I had a strange problem with my LH. After importing some AIC 23.59 clips and playing them in a sequence, the audio from Kona analog out started breaking up. I tried playing bars and tone and it too is breaking up, on-off sort of digital stuttering. I tried playing through the built in audio, no problem with that. Switch back to Aja Kona audio and everything is distorted. Restated, same thing. I can’t check SDI as I don’t have a Digibeta.

    Now, nothing with play from Kona without this distorted sound.

    I reinstalled the 2.0.1 driver. Still distorted. I checked the direct output on the Kona and it’s definately bad. Not my cables/mixer ect.

    It was almost like playing the 23.59 AIC clip I created in Streamclip did this, but perhaps it was just coincidental.

    Any ideas?

    Dave Beaty

    Dave Beaty
    Dreamtime Entertainment
    3613 Del Prado Blvd.
    Suite 202
    Cape Coral FL 33904
    239-549-4081
    800-446-7575
    dave@dreamtimeentertainment.com
    http://www.dreamtimeentertainment.com

    Dave Beaty replied 20 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dave Beaty

    July 28, 2006 at 5:22 pm

    After talking to TS this morning, they agree that a board exchange is in order. The other problem I was experiencing was system restart with only one LED on the Kona coming on. There should be 2 LEDs on after boot up.

    So, I am greatful for the terrific support we recieve from Aja.

    Dave Beaty

    Dave Beaty
    Dreamtime Entertainment
    3613 Del Prado Blvd.
    Suite 202
    Cape Coral FL 33904
    239-549-4081
    800-446-7575
    dave@dreamtimeentertainment.com
    http://www.dreamtimeentertainment.com

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy