Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Kona LHe video out freezes when playingback material that has an orange render bar

  • Kona LHe video out freezes when playingback material that has an orange render bar

    Posted by Ian Liuzzi-fedun on December 27, 2009 at 10:25 pm

    This is a new issue I have discovered after upgrading the LHe drivers to the latest. I have downgraded and upgraded without much success, however I am have not spent a lot of time in this area as I have to edit my material. I used to be able to playback tons of footage with the orange render bar in FCP and while it would stutter and strobe and look like crap, I could get a decent preview. Now, after playing for a few seconds, the output will freeze while the window in FCP will keep playing. I have set everything on High and unlimited in terms of RT settings. My video output settings have not changed. This happens with multiclip and single clip footage – anything that has an orange render bar. Please help.

    I have a quad g5 with 4 gig of ram and a multitude of external arrays capable of playing back what i need.

    Ian Liuzzi-fedun replied 16 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Ian Liuzzi-fedun

    January 24, 2010 at 4:24 am

    I would love for someone to answer this.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy