Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Kona Lhe Downconversion Problem

  • Kona Lhe Downconversion Problem

    Posted by Pierpaolo Ferlaino on December 9, 2009 at 11:35 am

    Hi…
    I am having problems with downcoversion using an Aja Lhe card…

    My system is Apple Mac Pro Quad Core 3Ghz, Lacie RAID, Final Cut Pro 7, Mac OSX Leopard (10.5).

    My sequence is ProRes 422 720p25. If I try to downconvert to PAL SD using the AJA Lhe my video starts stuttering both on the canvas or on the external monitor. If I downconvert via firewire (using a VTR) everything works fine… Maybe some incorrect setting?

    My video out in FCP is AJA Kona Lhe 720p50 and is set to 720p50 as main and 625i as secondary in the AJA control panel…

    Thanks in advance…

    Pierpaolo Ferlaino replied 16 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy