Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Ki Pro Output Compression Issue

  • Ki Pro Output Compression Issue

    Posted by Andrew Laparra on February 19, 2010 at 6:36 pm

    Hello everyone, please let me know if you’ve had this problem and how I can fix it. Thanks!

    We did a live concert a few weeks ago and recorded straight to the AJA card. Everything looks great!
    Well, in post, I have tried to drop this Quicktime ProRes 422 file into the FCP sequence and export through compressor for a dvd product. The only issue is that after the dvd files are compressed and on the dvd, some of the clips are really choppy; almost like a really slow shutter. But it was not shot in slow shutter. I have reviewed countless of times the footage from the KI Pro and it’s only when I run it through compressor that I am mainly having this issue.

    Mind you, this ONE file coming from the Ki Pro is just that, one file, so I guess I don’t understand how some clips can be jittery.

    Can you help?

    Graphic Artist | GD
    http://www.denovodesign.us

    Jeremy Garchow replied 16 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jeremy Garchow

    February 19, 2010 at 8:04 pm

    I would imagine it’s something wrong in your DVD compression settings.

    Without way more info, it’s really hard to help.

    Jeremy

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy