Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro › Keyframes

  • Posted by James Ewart on September 26, 2013 at 5:56 pm

    Hello.

    If I add keyframes in the opacity section of the video animation editor I cannot figure if I can remove them there as well.

    At the moment I have to delete them in the Inspector.

    Must be a way but can’t find it.

    Sorry I know I’ve been a bit heavy on the questions recently.

    James Ewart replied 13 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jari Innanen

    September 26, 2013 at 7:36 pm

    Just highlight the keyframe and hit Delete (or Backspace) key.

  • James Ewart

    September 27, 2013 at 6:03 am

    Doh!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy