Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Motion › Is motion good for 3D animation?

  • Is motion good for 3D animation?

    Posted by Nelson May on November 16, 2006 at 9:23 pm

    I am using motion and making 2D to 3D animation. Basically cars moving along a highway for traffic studies. The only problem is, is that I can’t draw and am stuck with the angle of the intersection and car I use. Can I import fully 3D rendered cars into motion and manipulate them? The 2D affect is OK, but 3D has more impact. If not motion is there another MAC platform program I can use. Maybe a CAD program? If there is a powerful program that allows you to have intersections and roads that allows you to place cars and pedestrians that would be good.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nelson May replied 19 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy