Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Blackmagic Design › intensity pro

  • intensity pro

    Posted by Bethel Fullerton on June 28, 2012 at 4:53 pm

    Hello I have a question, because I start in this video editing. bought a pair of intensity pro card to use the program on air. install the cards in a quad core mac pro 2.66 with 16 gb of ram, we are running os x lion. but the problems we found an audio delay when you switch between the cameras. (Ahx1 canon cameras). I need guidance as I have tried everything to solve the problem thanks for your help.

    Bethel Fullerton replied 14 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy