-
In Premiere, video footage at 50 fps look like being fast-forwarded
Hello everyone!
I am trying to get my head around a problem I am having. I did quite a lot of research before posting here. I will very much appreciate your help!I shot a concert with the following cameras and frame rates:
1 GH4 – at 4k/50fps
1 Sony PMW-200 at Full HD/50i fps
1 Canon 60d 720p/ 50fps
1 Canon 7d at Full HD /50 fpsWhen I import the footage to Premiere, the GH4 footage appears as being 25 fps and Sony PMW-200 also as being 25 fps. Both canon’s footage appear as 50 fps.
The problem is that from time to time, the image looks too fast, like being fast-forwarded.
No matter if create a 50fps or 25fps sequence, the problem is the same. It looks like the issue is not constant, but in some parts it looks like a Chaplin movie.By the way, I tried putting my Audio Hardware input to NONE, as I read in some forums this could be a bug. The problem remains.
Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Luciana