Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Imac G5 2.0 and iLugger sounds great BUT…

  • Imac G5 2.0 and iLugger sounds great BUT…

    Posted by Fernando Gutierrez on September 14, 2005 at 4:06 am

    Guys…
    I’m planning to buy this Imac G5 2.0 with some extra RAM and the iLugger.

    the question is:
    does the 16:10 monitor of the Imac will “change” somehow the images I’m seeing/editing?
    I’ve seen that this Imac work with 1680X1050 resolution.
    I’m planning to work with standard DV and also HDV, but not that much work on HDV.

    am I gonna have any trouble with this Imac?

    need advices befor I get it.
    today, I have a Powermac G4 Dual 1.25 and using a 19″ CRT display with 1280X1024 and sometimes 1600X1200.

    thanks

    Matthew Brunn replied 21 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Matthew Brunn

    September 14, 2005 at 4:17 am

    NO! it won’t.

    Hope this helps-
    Matthew
    Dual 500 G4
    OSX 10.3.5
    Ram 1.38
    FCP 4.5/AE 6.5/DVDSP3

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy