Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity Forums DaVinci Resolve Im back after 15 years

• Im back after 15 years

Posted by Tom Daigon on November 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm

Well its been 15 years since I was last at the Creative Cow. Its good to be back.Ive had a 35 year career as a cameraman, junior editor, CMX editor, Avid DS editor and Premiere / AE Editor. I worked at a large post house and a small boutique. And 15 years ago I retired and spent time in my music studio composing and performing blues / rock / jazz and classical music. When I saw that BMD was giving away Resolve, I thought it would be a trip to see what advances have been made in the hardware and software video scene. And I havent been disappointed. Im now learning Resolve, Sapphire, Continuum and Synth Eyes so I can have fun doing personal music video art projects. This is the kind of stuff I love to edit.

Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

Tom Daigon replied 2 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Brie Clayton

November 29, 2023 at 7:30 pm

Welcome back, Tom!

• Tom Daigon

November 29, 2023 at 8:23 pm

Thank you, Brie!

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy